- 21. March 2021
- 0 Comments
- Tips & Tricks
Brown strains – how to avoid 🙂
Wash apples well, quarter, remove stones. Build apple back together, put rubber ring around. Looks untouched, can be put into a lunchbox and will not get brown
Left over egg white – what do I do with it?
- Witch foam
- Whip until stiff and then gentle mix your favorite jam in
- Can be frozen well
- “Salzburger Nockerl” dessert
- Meringue, and as such can also be mixed up with chocolate, coco, nuts
- Foam rolls
- Wind rings
- Coconut macaroons
- Wind sticks
- Before combining them with the dough dust it with all-purpose flour – that prevents them from sinking to the bottom of your baking pan.
The dough sticks to my dough – what do I do?
- Brush the hook with some plant oil. Apply this trick also when kneading the dough with your hands – it’ll help as well!
Sugar Icing – Perfectly Shiny
Use hot water – that way it will stick well to your pastry and shine beautifully. The icing is best applied with a spoon or a brush, starting in the middle going to the edge. If you want it really white, use milk instead of water,
and for a yellow shade use vanilla pudding powder.